 Marketplace / Auctions / 10798
Re: Custom Lego soldiers for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:31:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.uk, “David Tabner” phoenix_dat@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
   Hi all, I’m selling some more of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6066816192

If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. If you would like some in greater or lesser quantity please contact me by e-mail as I have more.

To check out any of my auctions (though I’m only just starting really): http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdavid26982QQhtZ-1

Thanks and happy bidding again, David

Hi David,

Please keep auction announcements out of .adventurers and .general. They don’t belong in those groups.

Tim