 Local / United Kingdom / 9504
9503  |  9505
Subject:
Custom Lego soldiers for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:04:06 GMT

Hi all, I’ve started selling some of my custom Lego soldiers on eBay - these are brand new assembled only for selling. They are fully compatable with the Lego Adventurers range.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Custom-Minifigs-LEGO-Soldier-Figures_W0QQitemZ6063144121QQcategoryZ1186QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you would like these, please place a bid, you might win them. If you would like some in greater or lesser quantity please contact me by e-mail as I have more.

To check out any of my auctions (though I’m only just starting really): http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdavid26982QQhtZ-1

Thanks and happy bidding, David