 Marketplace / Auctions / 10784
10783  |  10785
Subject:
Lot of 19 sets up on eBay, including several StarWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 18:31:13 GMT

Hi All,

Just wanted to let anyone who was interested know that I have a large lot of
sets up on eBay right now.  Its 19 sets in total, including several Star Wars
sets of various vintages.  Here's a list of the set names/numbers:

5935    Island Hopper
6459    Fuel Truck
7131    Anakin's Podracer
6714    Speed Dragster
8237    Slammer Racer / Formula Force
8000    Pit Droid / Star Wars Pit Droid
6520    Mobile Outpost
6470    Mini-Dump Truck
7104    Desert Skiff
6519    Turbo Tiger
3341    Star Wars #2
7201    Final Duel II
5934    Track Master / Dino Explorer
7113    Tusken Raider Encounter
7204    Jedi Defense II
6602    Scorpion Buggy
7200    Final Duel I
6646    Screaming Patriot

View it on eBay here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6058863115

Also, I have several other older Star Wars (original X-Wing, etc) sets that I
plan to auction in the future, but if you're interested, please feel free to
contact me directly and I'd consider a direct sale.

Thanks,
Andy