 Marketplace / Auctions / 10783
10782  |  10784
Subject:
Another 20 auctions are up and running.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 03:41:54 GMT

Hi All,

I am selling off another round of auctions as I slowly sell of my collection.
The auction page link is here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwlisterQQhtZ-1

I am selling 25 Black Falcons, 25 Knights Kingdom I Crossbowmen, Two custom
chessboards with Crusader and Black Falcon figs 32 figs in each chess board, a
bunch of Star Wars figs 25+, a couple of parts auctions including a Sandcrawler
and Cloud City auction. I am selling a huge Knights Kingdom II army of 90 Figs +
a bunch of the Knights Kingdom II sets. I am selling a custom army of Knights
Kingdom II soldiers. There are 43 figs in this one, a 12+ pound box of brand new
parts, a hug lot of castle weapons and armor and a box of parts from two
Vladek's Dark fortress set. These parts are all new and for the most part still
in their baggies. This is the tip of the iceberg and I will be having several
more rounds after these auction are done.

Check them out and if you bid on them, good luck!

I am not recommending shipping overseas for the larger part auctions as they are
more than 3Kg and that can be very expensive to ship overseas.

Will

PS I am in Canada