 Marketplace / Auctions / 10743
  Getting out of the hobby

[I posted this over in lugnet.market.appraisal before realizing it's a pretty dead newsgroup. If I don't get a response here either, I'll probably just sell them one at a time on ebay] According to my out of date peeron.com inventory, I have over (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Getting out of the hobby

Quickest way to sell: all at once at Ebay. Most money you'll get by listing them and selling them on Bricklink. This however may take a long time, and it a lot more labor intensive than Ebay. So, if you have time and are not in a hurry for money, go (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Getting out of the hobby

(...) Sell them seperatly on ebay, offer combined shipping and list a low reserve or none. This will get you the most money quickly. If you list them in bulk you will not get as much. Selling it all as a whole will be difficult as people will want (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)