 Marketplace / Auctions / 10739
Re: ebay - Mr. Jeeves - Mecha Cat ~$399.99!!!~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:52:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Eric Sophie wrote:
   On ebay now!

A reproduction of Mr. Krinkle, built as a Sale Model, introducing:

Mr. Jeeves

  • All gray quadra-ped - Built in 4 days
  • For Sale - Bidding starts at $500 USD
  • Measures 34 inches long 16 inches tall
  • Biomechanical Brick Kit
  • Built in honor of my adopted Cat.

Click image to check out the auction.

Mr. Jeeves was reproduced as closely as possible given my current collection.
I used many cool parts. Legs use Technic Throwbot Gear Boxes. Large Shock
Absorbers. Star Wars Ball Turrets for the ankles. There are 3 hidden
compartments. 4 Bionicle limbs form the neck movement.
The eye canopies are from the Air Blazers set.

I built this sale model because I have always liked the original design; Mr. Krinkle.
Now you can have one too! I used many authentic Classic Space parts from the
late 70’s and early 80’s. So, some bricks show their age. Other parts are the
newer gray color mixed in areas to either build up the bulk or simply because
I ran out.

The gray and black colors look good together and Mr. Jeeves has a great presence.
A very sturdy model.

Mr. Jeeves
A Biomechanical Brick Kit. One of one.

Eric Sophie

Ha ha ha ha.....it didn’t sell. I added an additional catagory and relisted.