 Marketplace / Auctions / 10729
  LEGO #4886 Building Bonanza and #8376 Hot Falme R/C Car.

I have posted the last available #4886 Building Bonanza that I have for sale on E-bay. I have also posted an auction for a #8376 Hot Flame R/C Car. Both sets are BRAND NEW - NEVER OPENED! They are not available at lego.com or retail stores. Even the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction)