 Marketplace / Auctions / 10729
10728  |  10730
Subject:
LEGO #4886 Building Bonanza and #8376 Hot Falme R/C Car.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:57:54 GMT

I have posted the last available #4886 Building Bonanza that I have for sale on
E-bay.  I have also posted an auction for a #8376 Hot Flame R/C Car.  Both sets
are BRAND NEW - NEVER OPENED!  They are not available at lego.com or retail
stores.  Even the newer expensive R/C set is sold out at LEGO.com and retailers.

The #8376 is a much underrated set that originally sold for $59. The #8376 was
released in 2003. It took me about two hours last night to build this car. My
son and I raced and performed stunts with both cars and the #8376 held it's own.
Uses six AA batteries and 1 9V.  The speed of this car is awesome.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcdcwdc

I ship the next available business day, including Saturday.  I expect to post a
few more auctions in the next few days. Good Luck Bidding!

Clifton