 Marketplace / Auctions / 10676
10675  |  10677
Subject:
Additional items added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:28:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I've put a few items up on eBay...

(snip)

I'll be adding more items, I've got some good stuff that is surplus to
requirements... you can see all my items here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlarry-pieniazekQQhtZ-1

I've continued to add items. All are selling with reserves (or starting bids
without reserve) below what they sell for elsewhere, so if you've an interest in
larger MISB sets from various genres, give my items a look. Thanks.