 Marketplace / Auctions / 10674
FA: 5542 Black Thunder, 5562 BigFoot, and 3225 Classic Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 03:23:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've put a few items up on eBay...

5542 Black Thunder:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6003694472
5562 BigFoot:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6003694475
3225 Classic Train:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6003694480

These items have reserves, but they are set significantly lower than recent
selling history at leading sites has shown they go for.

I'll be adding more items, I've got some good stuff that is surplus to
requirements... you can see all my items here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlarry-pieniazekQQhtZ-1

++Lar