 Marketplace / Auctions / 10657
Re: Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:51:48 GMT

Joe Meno wrote:
Want to help support LEGO Fan while at the same time getting some
very cool LEGO elements?¬ ¬
The LEGOFan team secured a large selection of
<http://www.legofan.org/BrickFest/Rare_Parts_Auction_At_BrickFest_2005.lfp
rare or sought after pieces> and we will be making them available at
the BrickFest silent auction.¬ All proceeds from these sales go
directly towards supporting the LEGOFan site you know and love.¬ ¬
And there's more coming, so stay tuned!¬ ¬ Joe Meno¬
[LEGOFan.org]¬
{Press Secretary}¬

This looks like fun. Expect me to be driving the price up!

Some of these should go in the live auction though, I bet they would raise a
lot more money that way (and the bidding will be fun).

Frank