 Marketplace / Auctions / 10655
10654  |  10656
Subject:
Want to help LEGOFan.org while you're at BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 20:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Want to help support LEGO Fan while at the same time getting some very cool LEGO elements?

The LEGOFan team secured a large selection of rare or sought after pieces and we will be making them available at the BrickFest silent auction.
All proceeds from these sales go directly towards supporting the LEGOFan site you know and love.

And there’s more coming, so stay tuned!

Joe Meno
LEGOFan.org
Press Secretary