 Marketplace / Auctions / 10613 (-5)
  HUGE VINTAGE AUCTION 26 BoXES in one lot from 50s-60s

More info at: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs now for sale!

(...) Hey John, Thanks for the comments! I had fun making the Easter items. I think I will be doing holiday themed models on my ebay store from here on out. I was going to do a bunch for Christmas but got so busy I was only able to get a Nutcracker (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs now for sale!

(...) I'm cross posting to announce.moc so people don't miss these great creations. WOW! These new items are great! All the Easter items are really cute, and will surely be popular. The guitar really looks great. The flame pattern turned out (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.announce.moc)

  21Auctions ENDING: animals, minifigs, tan hair, train lighting bricks

Auctions ending tonight from: "brix303" (formerly c470guy@aol.com). Including: o Star Wars minifigs o castle minifig polybags x10 o Town minifigs o Train lighting bricks o Harry Potter minifigs o animals/critters o Chess King promo set x6 o huge (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs now for sale!

Hello all! Just to let anybody who might be interested know I have uploaded some new models on my eBay store as well as some auctions for Easter. You can check them out here: (URL) are: 12 inch Easter Bunny A large decorative egg in blue, Maersk (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact