 Marketplace / Auctions / 10558 (-10)
  On eBay: 3 Large Ships 6271 6280 6286

Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ending today and tomorrow: 4728 Privet & 3806 Gigamesh

Lego Harry Potter Escape from Privet Drive 4728 New Lego Mindstorms Spybotics Set Gigamesh G60 3806 New as seen here: (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets

(...) Hi! I want just you remember that my auctions will end in less than 2 hrs! And prices are still very low!!!! Don't miss them! Bye, Luca (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  1988 Technic set up on ebay!

Just a heads-up for you guys, there is a 8865 set in the UK on ebay. Description states that the box and instructions are there, But the model looks like a alternate model. also said to include the 8700 moter set. Good luck! (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  28 sets on eBay: classic space, town, Technic, from years 1973-1997

Howdy- I've got a load of old sets on eBay, including lots of town/system/building set with people sets dating back as far as 1973, and a bunch of classic space sets, plus a couple of Technic sets. Most sets are complete--a couple have 1 (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets

Hi, I want let you know that soon (8th December) my auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets will end. I'm selling: one 8860 complete with box (with inner parts too!), instructions and technic catalog: not far from MISB!!! Parts like new! Its price is (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  new Large lot of red & crimson smooth tiles, + others end soon

Hi, Just posted a lot of large quantities (400g, 100s of pieces) of 8x1 red and 6x1 dark red/crimson smooth tiles: (URL) check my other auctions for items ending very soon including a huge lot of mixed dark red bricks, and a huge 2kg bag of mixed (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FoundryDX Technic and Bionicle Parts Auctions

Mostly Technic and Bionicle parts with a few train items. Ending tomorrow Dec 05. (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Vintage Lego 12V Train 7740 Sale On eBay!

Don't delay check out this exceptional opportunity - it ends sunday! It WILL sell - and watching does NOT win auctions!!! You have to be in it to win it!!! (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  This week on eBay: Harry Potter and Star Wars Sets

Star Wars sets include Classic and Episode I. Take a look at: (URL) week three large ships: 6286, 6280, and 6271 (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact