 Marketplace / Auctions / 10553
10552  |  10554
Subject:
Auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:04:58 GMT

Hi,

I want let you know that soon (8th December) my auctios of rare and hard-to-find
sets will end.
I'm selling:
one 8860 complete with box (with inner parts too!), instructions and technic
catalog: not far from MISB!!! Parts like new! Its price is now about 50$ (really
few!!!): no reserve price!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5938743278

Moreover, I'm selling 2 MISB boxes: one 8364 Racers and one 10019 Rebel
Blockade:

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5938751066
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5938753709

Both prices are very low and without reserve!!! You could have the chance to get
some rare sets at low cost! Don't miss them!

Lowest shipping costs worldwide (where possible)!

Best regards!
Luca