 Marketplace / Auctions / 10553
  Auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets

Hi, I want let you know that soon (8th December) my auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets will end. I'm selling: one 8860 complete with box (with inner parts too!), instructions and technic catalog: not far from MISB!!! Parts like new! Its price is (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auctios of rare and hard-to-find sets

(...) Hi! I want just you remember that my auctions will end in less than 2 hrs! And prices are still very low!!!! Don't miss them! Bye, Luca (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)