 Marketplace / Auctions / 10526
    on eBay: lots of big Technic sets, Mindstorms promo, more —Jason Bardis
   Howdy- I've put up a good chunk of my cooler Technic sets on eBay, as well as a couple other goodies, including the 1975 London Bus (760) & some unique Mindstorms promo items from when I helped launch it at the E3 show in 1999. (URL) auctions start (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.auction)