 Marketplace / Auctions / 10526
on eBay: lots of big Technic sets, Mindstorms promo, more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:46:19 GMT

Howdy-

I've put up a good chunk of my cooler Technic sets on eBay, as well as a couple
other goodies, including the 1975 London Bus (760) & some unique Mindstorms
promo items from when I helped launch it at the E3 show in 1999.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZjasonbarQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

All auctions start at $0.99 and are complete sets in excellent condition--see
listings for specifics.

Available are:
Technic 8880 Super Car
Technic 8250/8299 Submarine
Mindstorms 1999 Trade Show Launch Promo Materials
Bionicle: Quest for the Masks Cards
Technic 8445 Indy Storm/Formula 1 Racer
Technic Star Wars Darth Vader 8010
760 London Bus