 Marketplace / Auctions / 10513 (-20)
  Re: In the next 36 hours a lot of Lego auctions will end!

(...) Hi! I write today just for remember you that this evening (from 18.00 CET) my auctions will end! Don't miss them, you could make great deals! See you soon! Luca (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Poldo's auctions on BrickLink: last day !!

Hi again, there are 16 running auction lots in my shop, including sets, very rare Duplo parts, 70s bushes, floating boat hulls, boat weighted keels and more. These auctions will end in approx. 24 hours. take a look at them, they're still very low! (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On eBay: 11 Space Sets From the 80's and 90's

All but one starting at $0.99 Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: In the next 36 hours a lot of Lego auctions will end!

(...) Hi! I write today just for remember you that tomorrow my auctions will end! Don't miss them, you could make great deals! See you soon! Luca (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  In the next 36 hours a lot of Lego auctions will end!

Hello to all!! In the next 36 hours (on Sunday 24th Oct. from 18:50 CEST) a lot of Lego auctions on eBay will end! There are many minifigs, decorated parts, some little technic sets MISB (like the 8247 & 8826) and other bigger sets in used but very (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  17 new auctions in my BrickLink store Poldo's

Hi, there are 16 running auction lots in my shop, including sets, very rare Duplo parts, 70s bushes, floating boat hulls, boat weighted keels and more. Here's the link: (URL) (click "show all auction items" under the search engine) Play well, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/21

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 21, 08:02 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 6280 Armada Flagship> Used - Great Minimum Bid: $55.00, Time Left: 5 Days 4 Hrs+ (2 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Ending Tonight on eBay - 15 Space Sets

Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On eBay 15 Space Sets from the 90's

Includes: Insectoids, Spyrius, Ice Planet, UFO, Blacktron II Aqua All are complete and in excellent condition. Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Lego Auctions Closing Sunday Oct 17

Hello, I have several Lego auctions that close on Sunday of this week. Large Lego and Technic Lot, Not Just Bricks, Some Sorted: (URL) 9v Train Engine, Wheels, Bogie Plate and Linkage: (URL) Mindstorms Ultimate RCX 1.0, Serial IR Tower, Lego Remote, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekl y Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/14/04

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 14, 07:33 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). There are 198 new Fixed Price Items listed this week. View them at: (3 URLs) 5384 U.F.O. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Minitalia windows and more ending soon!

Hi, there are 5 auction lots in my BrickLink shop, including very rare 12 panes Minitalia windows: (URL) (click "show all auction items" under the search engine) Play well, Gianluca ___...___ Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: Large lot of new and custom train tracks

I have a large lot of LEGO train tracks up on eBay, some new, some used, some custom sections. The bidding starts out at the retail price of just the tracks that are new in the box and the used and custom sections are worth well over $100. Any (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Exceptional auctions with a lot of rare Lego!

Hi to all! I've listed last Sunday a lot of autions on eBay (those will end on 17th Oct). I sell now a lot of old and rare Lego parts and sets, like a Fabuland house, the train 7715 ((URL)) with the original box and instructions, the old granulat (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  On eBay 13 Exceptional Minifig Lots

These have all the correct details or I did not include the part. Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Time to sign up for the Brick Bazaar at NWBrickCon!

The ever popular Brick Bazaar is comming to NWBrickCon in Seattle this year. Now is the time to sign up to reserve a table to sell your stuff! Hours for the bazaar are more limited than in the past to concentrate sales and to give bazaar (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc) !!

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/7/04

To: support@auctionbrick.com Subject: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings From: support@auctionbrick.com Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:58:14 -0700 This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 07, 07:57 AM PST. To bid, review (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

(...) I gave this a whirl and it's pretty nifty. It can be a bit persnickety if your format is off, (as can any .csv based approach) so watch out for unbalanced quote marks, stray line feeds and extraneous commas. But I hope lots of people give this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com

We are pleased to annouce our new Bulk Lister at (URL) AuctionBrick.com>! With the bulk lister you can list up to 100 items at a time by uploading a simple CSV file. To make it even easier you can download your current listings in a CSV file, make (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  eBay auction: 15 lbs + Mindstorms 1.0

just listed: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact