 Marketplace / Auctions / 10508
10507  |  10509
Subject:
17 new auctions in my BrickLink store Poldo's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:00:38 GMT

Hi,

there are 16 running auction lots in my shop, including sets, very rare Duplo parts, 70s bushes,
floating boat hulls, boat weighted keels and more.

Here's the link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gm

(click "show all auction items" under the search engine)

Play well,
Gianluca

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it