 Marketplace / Auctions / 10508 (-5)
  17 new auctions in my BrickLink store Poldo's

Hi, there are 16 running auction lots in my shop, including sets, very rare Duplo parts, 70s bushes, floating boat hulls, boat weighted keels and more. Here's the link: (URL) (click "show all auction items" under the search engine) Play well, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 10/21

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Oct 21, 08:02 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 6280 Armada Flagship> Used - Great Minimum Bid: $55.00, Time Left: 5 Days 4 Hrs+ (2 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Ending Tonight on eBay - 15 Space Sets

Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On eBay 15 Space Sets from the 90's

Includes: Insectoids, Spyrius, Ice Planet, UFO, Blacktron II Aqua All are complete and in excellent condition. Take a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Lego Auctions Closing Sunday Oct 17

Hello, I have several Lego auctions that close on Sunday of this week. Large Lego and Technic Lot, Not Just Bricks, Some Sorted: (URL) 9v Train Engine, Wheels, Bogie Plate and Linkage: (URL) Mindstorms Ultimate RCX 1.0, Serial IR Tower, Lego Remote, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact