 Marketplace / Auctions / 10458 (-5)
  Re: Nothing like speculators

(...) I have seen it sell for $150 two different times, and over $100 more than a few times. Crazy? Yup. But Lego/TRU only gave 6 of them to each TRU... and thats IF the TRU got it (here in San Diego there was only 2 stores that got them at all). (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Nothing like speculators

As I the only one who thinks a 700% markup is a little excessive for a tub that's not even a year old? (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Custom town model instruction CDs on eBay

For everyone who loves Town models, I've just put both my Lions Gate Models instruction CD #1 and instruction CD #2 up for auction on eBay. CD #2 has never been auctioned before. CD #1 containes complete, printable, full-color instructions and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items - 8/26/04

This is weekly update of new items listed at (URL) as of Thu Aug 26, 07:26 AM PST. To bid, review details of any item listed or to register go to (URL). (2 URLs) 4547 Original Club Car from 1992> Used - Great Minimum Bid: $29.00, Time Left: 1 Day 4 (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  3 Older Castle sets for auction

On my last auction I had a deadbeat who won 3 sets from me. I just reposted the 3 sets last night. I'm an adult collector to like to open the sets, build them, put them on display for some time, then take them apart and put them back in the box to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact