 Marketplace / Auctions / 10456
10455  |  10457
Subject:
Custom town model instruction CDs on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:38:11 GMT

For everyone who loves Town models, I've just put both my Lions Gate Models
instruction CD #1 and instruction CD #2 up for auction on eBay. CD #2 has never
been auctioned before.

CD #1 containes complete, printable, full-color instructions and detailed parts
lists for 7 models:
Victorian House
Factory
Schoolhouse
Hospital
Corner Store
City Park / Garden
Open Air Market.

CD #2 containes complete, printable, full-color instructions and detailed parts
lists for 8 models:
Half-Timbered Shops
Shopping Mall
Cottage
Three different heritage building Facades
Decorative Fountain
Minivan.

I've set the prices at $19.99 each, a substantial drop from the regular prices
of $29.99, so  if you've been meaning to pick up one of these CDs, this would be
a good time.

You can see both auctions here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=kevinw1

If you'd like to see detailed writeups and pictures of the individual models,
you can see them in my product catalog page at:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prod-cat.htm

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: