 Marketplace / Auctions / 10429
  Re: custom 9v train for sale at eBay

(...) The biggest question I would have is how do the couplers work. Since you chose not to do the "steps swing with the truck" approach that many people use, the couplers are affixed to the body. Even though it looks like it has long links for the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: custom 9v train for sale at eBay

(...) Good observation! Indeed the couplers are more for look than function. At that time, I was leaning to build a display model as I figured out it was too lengthy to look good on Lego's tight curve anyway. Thanks for pointing out though! Anyway, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.auction)