 Marketplace / Auctions / 10419
  FA: many sets at eBay

I have several items for sale at this time, and many more to follow in the next 4-6 months. However, I will just post this set of direct links, and ask you to search by seller ( (URL) ) if you want to follow the liquidation of a large, adult owned (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)