 Marketplace / Auctions / 10418 (-5)
  Custom Tie Bomber on AUctionBrick

Hi, My UCS Tie Bomber custom model is now on sale on AuctionBrick website. The direct link is (URL) question? Feel free to contact me. Happy bidding! Eric Druon / BaronSat (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Bionicle / Designer / Harry Potter / City

Bid from less than a quid with no reserves! LEGO Bionicle 8568 Pohatu Nuva mint in sealed canister (URL) Designer Set 4401 Little Creations MISB (URL) Designer Set 4402 Sea Riders MISB (URL) Harry Potter 4731 Dobby's Release MISB (URL) Harry Potter (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Jun 17, 07:14 AM PST. To bid, register or view details of any item go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6249 Pirates Ambush 1997 - Used - Great Current Bid: $25.00, Time (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Last Call for Rare Parts - less than 12 hrs to go on AuctionBrick!

Wanna know where the really big sellers find such great parts? At small places where few people look. Many of my auctions still have their $1.00 minimum bid. All auctions close tomorrow. Rare parts, rare prices, just one bid away: (URL) you win a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego ZNAP 10+ lbs on Ebay

Hello, I am unloading a boatload of ZNAPs. There are more than 1000 pieces. About 95% are new, the others used only once. (URL) only charge actual shipping with no handling fees or cost for packing materials etc. I will ship UPS if winner so (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact