 Marketplace / Auctions / 10415
10414  |  10416
Subject:
Last Call for Rare Parts - less than 12 hrs to go on AuctionBrick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 04:27:05 GMT

Wanna know where the really big sellers find such great parts? At small places
where few people look. Many of my auctions still have their $1.00 minimum bid.
All auctions close tomorrow. Rare parts, rare prices, just one bid away:
http://auctionbrick.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=showme&user=Clark
Hope you win a bargain!
Clark

In lugnet.market.auction, Clark Stephens wrote:
Including Space, Town, Castle, Vintage and more. Here's a chance to get good
parts at a great price. Complete list included below or view the auctions:

http://www.auctionbrick.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=search&searchtype=viewother&searchstring=Clark

I sell like I like to buy, as simple as possible. Free shipping in the US, and
minimal charge for international. I accept any form of Paypal with no additional
fees. I also accept mailed postal money orders. All parts are in very good
condition unless noted. All parts auctions start at $1 minimum bid with no
reserves. All auctions end this Thursday 6/17/04. Items will be shipped Tuesday
(I'm watching a rocket launch in the middle of the desert on Monday).

So far my auctions have had very few vistors, and even fewer bids. There are
good values to be had here, if you are one of the few. Take a look, and take
home a bargain! I'll be posting more in the next few days, so check back daily.
Everything ends by Thurday.

Thanks,
Clark

Current list