 Marketplace / Auctions / 10413
  100's of Rare Parts listed on AuctionBrick!

Including Space, Town, Castle, Vintage and more. Here's a chance to get good parts at a great price. Complete list included below or view the auctions: (URL) sell like I like to buy, as simple as possible. Free shipping in the US, and minimal charge (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Last Call for Rare Parts - less than 12 hrs to go on AuctionBrick!

Wanna know where the really big sellers find such great parts? At small places where few people look. Many of my auctions still have their $1.00 minimum bid. All auctions close tomorrow. Rare parts, rare prices, just one bid away: (URL) you win a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)