 Marketplace / Auctions / 10396
  Lot of 26 sets, hate to sell but I must

Hey guys, Money has been tight for my wife and I lately. I've begun selling some things that I can live without. I hate selling off my LEGO's, but I haven't had time to build anything in a looong time and I really need the money to pay the bills. (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lot of 26 sets, hate to sell but I must

A little over a day left on the auction. Figured I'd go ahead and list out the sets for anyone too lazy to look at eBay. I added two more sets, so there are 28 now with a total of 1147 pieces. Here's the list: 1088 Road Runner - 25 pcs 1271 Jungle (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)