 Marketplace / Auctions / 10400
Re: Lot of 26 sets, hate to sell but I must
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 05:41:34 GMT

A little over a day left on the auction.  Figured I'd go ahead and list out the
sets for anyone too lazy to look at eBay.  I added two more sets, so there are
28 now with a total of 1147 pieces.  Here's the list:

1088 Road Runner - 25 pcs
1271 Jungle Surprise (x3) - 24 pcs each
1357 Cameraman (x6) - 20 pcs each
2536 Shell Promo #2 - 22 pcs
2537 Shell Promo #3 - 19 pcs
2538 Shell Promo #4 - 19 pcs
4239 FreeStyle Polybag - 37 pcs
4600 Jack Stone Police Cruiser - 23 pcs
5934 Track Master (x2) - 88 pcs each
6626 Arctic Polybag - 20 pcs
7103 - Star Wars Jedi Duel - 81 pcs
7104 Star Wars Desert Skiff (x4) - 53 pcs each
7106 Star Wars Droid Escape - 44 pcs
7124 Star Wars Flash Speeder - 105 pcs
7291 Star Wars Final Duel II (x2) - 23 pcs each
8223 - Technic Hydrofoil 7 - 126 pcs

Bryan