 Marketplace / Auctions / 10394
    Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Just over a half hour to go!...with no bids. If anyone happens to have any suggestions for how to move a large lot of pieces like this, I'm all eyes. Chris (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Christopher L. Weeks
   Well, it didn't work out last time, so I'm trying again. This time, I'm altering the layout, providing more information and now, the minimum bid is only one dollar! Please feel encouraged to surf on over to (URL) place a bid for whatever you feel is (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

        Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I am here to say that I have the high bid... ...and I REALLY hope I get out bid! I put in a max bid for this (somewhat north of where the bid is now) that I think is really a steal. I'm not a shill because if I win I will be very happy to take (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction) !