 Marketplace / Auctions / 10404
Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:07:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
Well, it didn't work out last time, so I'm trying again.  This time, I'm
altering the layout, providing more information and now, the minimum bid is only
one dollar!  Please feel encouraged to surf on over to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5900038054&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
and place a bid for whatever you feel is fair.

I am here to say that I have the high bid...

...and I REALLY hope I get out bid! I put in a max bid for this (somewhat north
of where the bid is now) that I think is really a steal. I'm not a shill because
if I win I will be very happy to take delivery. I'm just saying that if I *do*
win, the rest of you will have missed out.

Used unsorted LEGO tends to go for 7 bucks a pound or so, or at least used to.
This is new, and sorted, and it's around 3 something a pound right now.