 Marketplace / Auctions / 10388
    Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Hey Chris, Where have you been anyways? I was just wondering that this morning. Send an update! all best LFB (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.people)

        Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I'm in the same house (until we get it sold) and then moving to southern Minnesota. I'm not really playing with LEGO these days and not really reading LUGNET. Are you back? (I guess I could probably figure that out by searching your posts.) (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Minnesota? Whaaat? I probably ought to ask you to email me and catch me up on your peregrinations--wow, that's a pretty serious move. (remember, my email is braun at history dot rutgers dot . edu. (...) "Back" in the sense of visiting LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.people)