 People / 4023
Re: Entire Bricktopia inventory in one eBay auction...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 22:45:49 GMT

In lugnet.people, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
In lugnet.market.auction, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

Where have you been anyways?  I was just wondering that this morning.  Send an
update!

I'm in the same house (until we get it sold) and then moving to southern
Minnesota.  I'm not really playing with LEGO these days and not really reading
LUGNET.

   Minnesota?  Whaaat?  I probably ought to ask you to
   email me and catch me up on your peregrinations--wow,
   that's a pretty serious move.  (remember, my email is
   braun at history dot rutgers dot . edu.

Are you back?  (I guess I could probably figure that out by searching your
posts.)  You should come play ESPG at GenCon.

   "Back" in the sense of visiting LUGNET more regularly,
   yes; but I'm in the UK right now.  I'll be back in the
   US for three weeks in July and then I'm headed back to
   South Africa for somewhere between two and three months.
   Then it's back to Michigan until I settle out east.

   all best

   LFB