 Marketplace / Auctions / 10213 (-5)
  Last Day: Rare/Vintage and Baseplates

The rare sets: 948 Technic Go Cart 361 Garage 720 Basic Building Set 545 Build and Store Chest 733 Universal Building Set Blue 32 x 32 baseplates Gray extra large baseplates Take a look at: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay!

It's been awhile since I've listed a pair of my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, so here you go! (URL) You'll notice that this auction, unlike the previous ones, is open to US bidders only and I'll only accept PayPal for payment. I'm a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  FA; Reminder - last day MISB 7163 Star Wars Republic Gunship

(URL) for looking, Dave (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6 Pirate & Castle on eBay (#s in body)

Recently moved, I am trying to make room in the new place. Time to try to sell some of my LEGO - at least the unopened, new in box stuff. The following are up now, with more to come in the next few weeks - will post again as things go up. 1696 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Reminder 8466, 7163, 4709, 3804

I have numerous sets up for auction at the moment: 8466 4x4 Off Roader (URL) Republic Gunship (URL) 2.0 (URL) Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle (URL) are new sets. Thx for looking, Dave (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact