 Marketplace / Auctions / 10212
10211  |  10213
Subject:
Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 05:37:48 GMT

It’s been awhile since I’ve listed a pair of my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, so here you go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19010&item=3159764965

You’ll notice that this auction, unlike the previous ones, is open to US bidders only and I’ll only accept PayPal for payment. I’m a little strapped for cash right now, so this auction needs to end fast! I’m sure you’ll also notice that the bidding starts at $90 or you can buy it now for that same price. However, unlike previous auctions, the $90 includes S&H and insurance anywhere in the US. My previous auctions for this same item ended for $85 buy it now, but with S&H and insurance this drove the price up to around $92-$93, so you’ll save a couple bucks this time.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff Christner