 Marketplace / Auctions / 10212
    Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay! —Jeff Christner
   It's been awhile since I've listed a pair of my custom LEGO train track crossovers on eBay, so here you go! (URL) You'll notice that this auction, unlike the previous ones, is open to US bidders only and I'll only accept PayPal for payment. I'm a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)