 Marketplace / Auctions / 10167
Re: Lions Gate Models Instruction CD #1 on eBay: NEW CD #2 now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:31:10 GMT

OK, so the eBay auction for Instruction CD #1 ended at $24.10.

For this week only (till 19th October), I will honor that price for
Instruction CD #1 for anyone who wants one. Just email me and let me know (I
know there were some people whose ID's I recognised who got knocked out of
the bidding at about the $24 level).

After that, I have priced each instruction CD (#1 and #2) on the website at
$29.99, still a real deal compared to the price of the instructions
individually.

Want both? Let me know and you can get CD#1 for $24.10 and CD #2 for $29.99
mailed together for only $1 shipping, a total of $55.09.

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm