 Marketplace / Auctions / 10161
10160  |  10162
Subject:
Lions Gate Models Instruction CD #1 on eBay: NEW CD #2 now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:52:40 GMT

As you may remember, I've listed 10 Instruction CD number 1's on eBay
as an experiment. Currently the lowest winning bid is US$18.00, still a
great
deal. The auction ends tomorrow (Friday) evening, so if you want one of
these, don't miss the opportunity to get a good price!

I've also just finished putting together Instruction CD number 2. It
includes 8 kits which are still currently available - but for those of you
who already HAVE all the pieces you need, now there's the CD!

Included on CD number 2 are the Cottage, Half-Timbered Shops, Shopping Mall,
Light Grey Facade, Tan Facade, Red and White Facade, Fountain and Minivan.
Price is US$39.99 plus shipping, and you can buy it now at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com (at least you can when Paypal has finished
its maintenance, at 4am PDT on Friday...). (This will not be available on
eBay
any time soon.)

If anyone does buy both CDs and has enough pieces to build ALL the models at
the same time (I must say I certainly don't!), then I want to see a picture
:-)

Happy building

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm