 Marketplace / Auctions / 10141
  Re: eBay etiquette advice needed

(...) Sadly, there are lots of anonymous hands involved between buyer and seller. Before I got myself a PO Box, 50% of parcels were left on my front door, contractors ring the doorbell and go racing off. (...) If you chose not to insure... Why (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: eBay etiquette advice needed

(...) They shouldn't! I think it most likely that the seller did post the item and it went astray in the mail... (but maybe not...) (...) Sound advice. (...) Fair enough: Plan 1 it is. (...) The pete.w ? How are things? Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)