 Marketplace / Auctions / 1007
  How to bid

Would someone please inform me on how to bid on Pat Tinney's auction. Thank You chris chrp2@concentric.net (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to bid

(...) ^^ I think you mean IN rather than ON, as I didn't think Pat was selling an auction, per se. That aside, I think the way to go is find the posts, read Pat's email address, and send Pat mail with your bid. That's typically how one bids in an (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)