 Marketplace / Auctions / *8729 (-5)
  Re: AUCZILLA?

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GL7I61.F5n@lugnet.com... (...) From my point of view, two things have happened. 1) Brickbay. 2) It appears that Todd has less time to devote to the LEGO hobby and I imagine that Auczilla is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Many great deals still awaiting you...

As there are almost exactly two days of this auction left, I wanted to remind you that there are many great deals still sitting out there waiting for your bids. I have good lots ranging from small to large in many great parts including slopes, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  AUCZILLA?

Can anyone tell me what happened to Auczilla? Josh (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  . market for HTML?

Most of the threads started in the .market groups are basically advertsiments. Is it time we allowed HTML posts in this group to help buyers *&* sellers? Or are the text only NTTP crowd holding up progress! Scott A (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Sunday - Adventurers, Slopes, Castle, Town, Basic, Star Wars

Auctions ending on Sunday 14 Oct 2001 ---...--- Black roof peaks + corners (URL) 222 wavy flags, 5 colors (URL) 20 Castle Black Knights shields (URL) 36 grey triangular lion shields (URL) 10 race or motorcycle minifigs (URL) 24 doors and windows- 2 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact