 Marketplace / Auctions / *8708 (-10)
  FA on eBay - Vintage Idea Book and Catalogs From the 70's

Take a look at: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

(...) I found that auction to be quite amusing. I'll give the seller full points for marketing the item well. :) I bet the seller doesn't even know what *exactly* prompted the recall of 6776... (I can get that set for CDN$69.99 here) -Bryan (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

"Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> wrote in message news:GKLMu3.EIA@lugnet.com... (...) They are still in the shops in the UK. FYI, here is the current status of a poll I am running on my web site www.lug.sthost.com Were Lego right to recall 6776? Yes (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Offensive to anyone else?

(...) Not really offensive, but laughable... Anyway, has this set been recalled on the US alone, or everywhere? I ask 'cause I've seen a couple at one of the local TrU... (Boy, is this set ugly!) Pedro (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA:Ebay - Halloween assortment

Putting up a small assortment of Halloween-themed minifigs and creatures on Ebay. Hope to do it once or twice more before the holiday. You have the following auctions underway: Item name: New/Like New Halloween-themed Legos Item number: 1645127154 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Offensive to anyone else?

Check out this auction: (URL) kicker to me is when the seller wrote: "I contacted a local Toys R Us and they WOULD NOT SELL it to me, because the item had been PULLED OFF THE SHELVES!" I've been to 4 TRUs this past week, including one two hours ago (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

(...) I have more on sale at my Milton Train Works(tm) store on Brickbay(tm). (URL) the base restaurant, which is 199 USD. I put 8 up because that's what I have parts for for sure, but the run will probably be 16 total (leaving 9 more for the second (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego Wheels, Train Parts, Windows, Doors and More

I could list it all here, but this is quicker: (URL) is a quick run down: Lego Wall Parts, Right Angle Bricks, Clips, Posts, Right Angle Adapters, Supercar Tires & Parts, Train Axles, Connectors, Light Kits, Standard Axle Wheels, Windows, Doors and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

(...) That's turned out quite nicely. I have to ask, though--with the run limited to 25--ever--does that include the one that you no doubt had to give them to get them to agree to this? :D Still, I agree with you, it's an excellent portent for the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Feeling Good and Hungry?(tm) ... MTW-4001-sky now available for auction on eBay

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) left to go, well below what I plan to sell it for. Who knows, bid now and maybe you'll get the first unit for less than retail instead of more! Good luck. (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact