 Marketplace / Auctions / *6483 (-5)
  Fire Boat Launch #316 from 1977 up for auction on E-bay.

Fire Baot launch from 1977 #316 up for auction on E-Bay only two bidders and no reserve. Great ship and good collector's item. No box or instructions. Boat is together and all the parts appear to be there. All the stickers are in place. Boat floats (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ralph Doe

Hello Ralph.. If you Read this Please e-mail djost@cybertrails.com Thanks (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ZNAP... anyone? anyone?

Well, I went through and finished inventorying the 12 ZNAP sets I bought, but I haven't yet finished putting them into my new database (MS-Access 2000) to find out which parts I need to scan and which sets they are from, as I haven't mixed (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.znap)

  Re: ZNAP... anyone? anyone?

"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message news:FzI3LI.J4u@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Which set(s) did that piece appear in and do you have a scan of it posted anywhere? -- -Rob. ===...=== New sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.znap)

  Re: ZNAP... anyone? anyone?

I am interested in the 3x5 grid sections in Black.[1] I would like to get a hell of a lot of them. Mike Poindexter [1] As there is no official name for the ZNAP parts, I was using temporary names where the technic holes are counted, as they are not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact