 Marketplace / Auctions / *4968 (-5)
  FA: (ebay) Lego 6769 Fort LEGORADO - NIB +Shooting Canon

This is the european version that has the SHOOTING CANON! Check it out at: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

Search around for the phone number for the VA LEGO Outlet Store. They had most of the Diver's sets including the little ones on the shelf last Saturday. They may even be on sale. Ask for Buffie. -Rob. skipper <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  FA: (ebay) Bulk Bricks, Fences, Belville Parts, Palm Trees, Train Accessories, Legoredo, Technic Shuttle

Another round of my bulk auctions are on ebay right now. I accept paypal, x.com and Iescrow, and ship internationally. Thanks, Mike Poindexter This ends today: Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle -MISB VISA/MC (URL) end next Friday: Lego Belville (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divers sets wanted: (6560!)

"skipper" <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in message news:FrKons.n55@lugnet.com... (...) I have the 6558. MISB. Scott A (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact