 Marketplace / Auctions / *3698 (-5)
  Funny Ebay Auction

I had to laugh when reading the description of this: (URL) Rare"! it will be pretty common after couple of weeks. --Dan (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Space sets added to HUGE Christmas-time acution!

We added about a dozen Space sets (listed below) to our huge list of eBay auctions! Some are rare, some are sealed - but they all start at a dollar! We will add more eventually. Happy bidding and thanks for looking! To bid or look, go to: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

James Beerman <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:FMuHEJ.67v@lugnet.com... (...) Check this situation out! Here's my story... Last year, my first sale on eBay, the bidder doesn't respond after a few days. I wait. I then find his backup email and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Last Day of Auction! TECHNIC Parts From 2 x 8245!

Hi, all- There's been good response on my 8245 lots, but some of them are still available very cheaply, including single lots of purple and torquoise/aqua pieces currently at only $3.00 each! Lot #1 – Black Liftarms and ½-Width Peg Beams (URL) Bid: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: 4551 auctioned

If anyone is interested: (URL) email for any question, thanks Giulio giuliof@iol.it (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact