 Marketplace / Auctions / *3053 (-10)
  Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

So here's their answer. Once again, i don't understand. Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I understand how this situation could be concerning. I have reviewed the information that you have provided (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Please look at the item number....this is the same auction I was talking about in the earlier thread. Patricia Schempp (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM

FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM Castle Lego Castle MISB 6087 Witch's Magic Manor (URL) CLASSIC CASTLE LOT (4 Sets) (URL) ICE PLANET COLLECTION (Space) (URL) EXPLORIENS COLLECTION (Space) (URL) 1996 6982 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/4 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

What is also scary is the top bidder bid on 2 of them - um, WHY would he need the info twice. So the question is, who is going to set up a hotmail or other "throwaway" account, and email all these people with DYA/BusyBee's contact info? You know, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 24)

If you have finished bidding, as most of you have, you are free to contact me to arrange for payment and shipping. Many of you have already done so. The rest of you can choose to do the same, or wait for me to contact you at the end of the auction. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

This should have been threaded to the previous post... Oops! (although the question still stands) Rob Doucette wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Another eBay Info Auction

Take a look: 8880 Retailer info for $5 x 100 dutch (URL) has already posted his inventory countdown (less than 35??), I don't know how many Busy Bee has... My question is: If there is no inventory left when this auction ends, does the seller owe a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact