 Marketplace / Auctions / *2788 (-5)
  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

Here is a scan: (URL) Luck Larry! John Matthews Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:3808E352.FABD39...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Scan of current S@H catalog

My scanner seems to be on the fritz due to driver issues, and the install CD has went on a walkabout... don't ask. ;-) Anyway, I have a good supply of the most current S@H catalog and I am going to try auctioning them off on eBay the way we've been (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Start of the Wild West Auction: 365 Wild West Scene included!

(...) Thanks, got the scans. However, they're actually too small and blurry to tell anything from. They'd need to be about 4x to 10x larger and taken on a flatbed scanner in order really to tell. It's certainly clear that the pigtails haven't been (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay...bulk by color

Ending tonight, Sat. Breakdown by size is included in the auction description. 1464 New,Blue bulk Lego bricks 1464 New,Red bulk Lego bricks 1464 New,Yellow bulk Lego bricks 1464 New,White bulk Lego bricks 720 New,Black bulk Lego bricks Here's a link (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Bussetech - List of Items Without Bids

(URL) Real Time Web Based Auction * Proxy Bidding * Bid on All Items in a Category From One Page * Email Updates * Tracking List * Rolling End Time (Never Get Sniped!) * More! Here's a list of all items in my current October auction that have not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact