 Marketplace / Auctions / *2348 (-10)
  (canceled)

  Re: Setzilla?

(...) Well,I got my Spectral Starguider on Tuesday... of course, that's because Todd handed it to me at the NELUG meeting. :D Still and all, it does mean he's probably in a shipping frame of mind. I do want to get my sets from CA, though. eric (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Setzilla?

I got my fireboat the other day, so it should be coming! (Mine is from Todd, I don't know about the other gentleman!) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Setzilla?

Has anyone heard when the Setzilla winnings will be shipping? I'm anxiously awaiting my Message Intercept Base... :-) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37CEFEBA.18840BF2@v...er.net>... (...) <snip> Larry, I've saw that you mentioned 1/2 (half) pins as hard to come by (in your custom hopper car auction), but AFAIK all of the sets that including at least one of them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6990, 6396, and 1682 4sale, plus others

Hi folks Once again I have some sets to sell off, and once again I'm going to sit back and let people make offers. The difference is that I'm listing a want list also and a value on the pieces I'm looking for. So you can buy a set with money, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

Thanks for posting that again, Derick. There are some steals there. I would just like to flog the Swan stuff... most of the lots are still significantly below what the same lot went for on the recent "500" auction. (...) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

The story continues... Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. However, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com

FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com Thanks for looking! Click here to check 'em out: (URL) / Currently #6597 Century Skyway, New $350.00 6204 Buccaneers MISB $5.00 6235 Buried Treasure MISB $2.00 6245 Harbor Sentry MISB (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  resources on marketplace page

Seen here: (URL) my TI service: (URL) if I were to have my druthers I'd rather that my factoring were listed: (URL) first, or only.... it's MUCH more important. I have done 2 TIs total. That's it. Seemed a good idea at the time, but not really (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact