 Marketplace / Auctions / *2253 (-10)
  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 2

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 2 * * * Set Name St Bid Bidder 133 Locomotive - 80 amf70 134 Mobile Crane and Waggon SD 55 TOMKMIT 137 Passenger Sleeping Car - 75 amf70 367 Space Module with Astronauts SD 40 Mark de K. 381 Lorry and Fork Lift (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

(...) Right, the NO notification is what I want. Outbid notification is fine, but it's emotionally painful to get a reminder every day that I WON'T be getting something I used to be high bidder on. (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

(...) SC, unlike eBay, lets you configure your level of information. If you set to just daily report, you'll get a note once a day about all auctions you're in... One note a day doesn't seem THAT bad... There is not a choice to get NO notification, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

(...) Thanks for the heads-up! Look for a 'minimal mail' option on SeriousCollector soon. I'd very much like your input on what would be best for you as far as email notification frequency.... Derick Bulkley SeriousCollector.Com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

(...) Oh, that's not an original thing by any means. Serious Collector auctions also work that way. Glad you like it, though. :) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

(...) I'd be tempted to bid but I'm afraid of being spammed daily once I get outbid. Still, those are really cool boats. Dunno how I'd fit them into my world, but they're cool nonetheless. (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper

Still lots of really good deals on my items. Many have no bids at all and are significantly BELOW the recently concluded "500" auction. The problems with SC should be resolved, I am able to get to it. Here are all the current LEGO(r) lots: (URL) are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Great solution! An auction site with the "friendliness" of a Lugnet auction. Eric (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

Well, I did have the anti-sniping thing set to just over 3 hours, but I thought that might be a little low, especially for auctions that end in the middle of the night (like mine usually do). Sniping should be mostly impossible, now. Any bid at or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [MN] 26 New Auctions posted to BRICKS @ Guided Inn

(...) Holy Smoke! 125 1x2 Black tiles?! Better look for some competition on that one, Tom. :) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact